Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My little helper




We had a great time last night with Sarah, Kiley and Krosby (who turns one in 3 days...cannot believe it) Anyway, I am always asking Sarah about advice on what and when to feed baby things since she has been there done that. See, I can do toddler and newborn but all this in between stuff is new for me. Ginny came into our lives at 15 months...so anything from 6 months to 15 months..I have no clue. Anyway, Reese now takes SNACKS! The gerber pickup snacks! He loves them and it give me time to get dinner ready while he munches on them for a while.



Thank goodness for Ginny when I need her...she will entertain Reese while I shower, clean and get things done around the house. She wants to help anyway she can...but I rarely let her deal with the monster when it comes to food. See...Reese is a PIG. He will down a whole jar of baby food in minutes. His new favorite food is Sweet Potatoes with Corn. He could eat that all day long. Tonight, I needed her assistance and thought....she can do it! So....she fed her brother. I turn around to this....


All you can do is laugh!

3 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

Hilarious! What a sweet helper your Ginny is. Both of them are just darling. See you Saturday!

Mary Beth and Travis said...

That is soooooo great!!!! I may need to borrow Ginny soon!! :) So sweet.

The Garretts said...

that's priceless!!!