Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is RISEN!

WOW, its Easter...already! We had a great weekend! We went to the Dallas Arboretum for some Easter fun and then attended a GREAT church service at our church, Preston Trail Community Church! Ok..ok..now to what I really want to talk about-

MATTHEW 6:33

My mom and I used to sing to "Seek Ye First" all the time. I never really got the verse until now. Our sermon was on how God blesses us once we have fully seeked and found His Kingdom. God will provide and bless us once we have found Him. How cool is that?? We sin and sin and sin and yet He still wants to provide for His sons and daughters! WOW! I think that God and I have had a "in and out" relationship in the past...of course, He was always there..it was me not wanting that deep friendship. I now, trust in Him and you know what, life is GOOD! I have a wonderful husband, two amazing children and I am BLESSED! I used to suffer from panic attacks and now that I have put my trust in God....I no longer experience these! He takes care of me and I can truly say that I trust Him in all that I do!

So what am I trying to get at??

We are HUMAN, we cant do everything on our own. We need God and that relationship. Try it out...I am telling you...once you give up on trying to do everything yourself...God will reward you and show love in the greatest of ways! I have living proof...my family!




















"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33

1 comments:

Jenn Pitts said...

Your kiddos are precious Lindsay! You always have the best pictures of them!!