Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do my kiddos do while I edit??



Editing takes F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!! But I love it! I love getting creative and I love photography! But, sometimes my kids HATE IT! They want my attention (this might be why I dont get some pics down as fast as I want) Some days, they are great....they play play play. Other days it gets REAL BAD.....like the day Reese erased all of Brooks Ruggiano's forehead and I had to "put him back together" VERY TEDIOUS and FRUSTRATING. So, in our new home we have a great downstairs play room right off the kitchen. I can sit and edit while they play!!!! YAY!!!! The only drawback is when they see me, they want me. (You know, "out of sight, out of mind"...ugh) So until then, I will enjoy the small increments during the day to get caught up on editing!

0 comments: