Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

All I wanted for Mothers Day was to sleep and get caught up with household chores. Haha! Seriously, I didnt want to leave the house. So...where are my kids now? With Daddy, at the park...and I am LOVING the silence in the air. Two kids bring a whole new dynamic to my world. I never ever get any peace and quiet since they never time out just right with their naps. I love my kids, adore them...But I would be lying if I said that I didnt like to have some peace and quiet. So...I napped! It was great!

I spent the day loving on my family in bed, watching Lady and the Tramp, then we cleaned and did laundry (or atleast Allen did) and then we fixed a family lunch together. Tonight we plan on getting ICE CREAM from Marble Slab. I dont want to step foot in the kitchen and I want something sweet so ice cream for dinner it is....I am def. the favorite mommy tonight! ICE CREAM FOR DINNER! YUMMMMM......

I love my kids, I love my husband and love my life. I became a Mommy of TWO in a years time. I remember going over to the Webbers house 2 years ago to see Ginny. She gave me the sweetest frame with our picture in it. It sits next to her bed and I cannot believe how much she has grown from the picture. It was at the end of this month, 2 years ago that her birthmom approached Allen and I about becoming her Mommy and Daddy. May is a special month for me because of that reason.

OK.....off to nap, or take a bath or something......Enjoying this peace and quiet. :)

Happy Mother's Day to all my Mommies!

0 comments: