Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cason Scott Ray

Welcome to the World!



Cason Scott Ray


May 11, 2009

8 pounds 1 ounce
20.5 inches


What a precious boy! I was only there for a short time today...but I can already tell that he loves it outside of his mommy's tummy. I am sure Kristen was wondering if Cason was ever going to make his debut...with the help of pitocin...he did!! His sweet Daddy, Scott, was a success when changing his black tar dirty diaper..(ok really, I wish Reese pooped that small these days instead of BLOW OUT CITY) Kristen looks amazing!! She was getting all fixed up and freshening up for the day ahead. They are going to be great parents and I cannot wait to see Scott and Allen with their boys are sporting events and the golf course. God is Good!!! I am so happy for them and all that lies ahead with that sweet little boy!!! CONGRATS GUYS!

0 comments: