Friday, July 16, 2010

......and then there were 5!

We are excited to announce that another little Rosenbaum will fill love in our home! We are expecting a little one come March!

OK, OK, I am still in shock and thought I would post this as a 'draft" and wait to publish it until I get the affirmation from my doctor, Dr. Westmoreland! I took a pregnancy test on July 14, 2010 and it was a big positive. Allen, for what ever reason, does not trust the line test so I went out and bought a digital test. Again, it said PREGNANT! I waited for him to get home, looked at the test and it was BLANK!!!! ugh! So, I had to do another digital test and folks, those things aren't cheap! Again, PREGNANT! :) I went today, July 16th, to get blood work done and to get on prenatals and such! It looks like I am only about 5 weeks and will wait til about 8-9 weeks to start telling people.

We are all excited! Ginny asked over and over what that "stick" was so we explained to her what was going on! I know it is early, but Ginny is like my best little buddy and I had to tell her about our new family adventure! When I told her about a baby she said the following-

"Mommy, I think we should just call the baby a SHE and think up some girl names...."

"I think I like the names Alice and Kyla best".......obviously she LOVES Alice and Wonderland and got the name Kyla from one of Brooks' friends! ha!

"I cannot wait for you to pump again"- this threw me off because I exclusively nursed Reese for 13 months and used the pump maybe 10 times! Ha! I guess she thinks that little contraption is a nifty one!


I will be drafting posts along the way and hope to share the news soon! I hate secrets and if I could I would share with the world right now......but better safe than sorry!


2 comments:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

YAY! What a happy surprise to click on your blog and #1- see a NEW post, and #2- for it to be such a wonderful one!!!!! So excited for you guys, and so excited to keep up with your pregnancy adventure through your blog. Hope you feel better soon- I can't imagine having 2 at home AND feeling sick all of the time. I'll be keeping you and sweet baby R in my prayers at night. xoxo

Jenn Pitts said...

That's SO exciting Linds!! Congrats! I love Ginny's comments...too precious! Hope you start feeling better soon, that's no fun at all. We will defintiely be praying for a healthy little Rosenbaum!