Thursday, August 6, 2009

BUGATTI STREET


I am really working on letting Reese grow up. I know that sounds funny since he will be only 10 months tomorrow, but I baby him sooo much! Therefore, I thought that a little paint action would be a new experience for him and well...it was just that. He loved it!!! He loved feeling the paint in between his fingers and loved letting Ginny and her friend Caitlyn paint his WHOLE body! We just sat back and laughed...knowing that a little paint wouldnt hurt a thing! I love watching Ginny and Reese grow up together...he loves his big sister and trust her with his life. He might be a small little soul but one thing is for certain...he loves his big sister and if she is doing it..he wants to be apart of the same action!



Can you believe my baby will be 10 months, tomorrow!!! WOW!!! Reeser, Mommy and Daddy love you very much and no matter what messes in life come your way...we will always be there to dust you off! I love you Reese!

So after the girls got all painted up......the sprinkler was the best solution to a quick clean up! We love our neighborhood....it reminds me of when I was young and all the neighbors would hang out outside and let the kids play. Seriously, around 7pm...everyone steps outside, pulls up a chair and greets you with a smile....and of course the occasional glass of wine or beer! :) On our street there are TONS of kids, all the parents are friends and everyone has a great time! The adults congregate in front of our house (go figure) and we let the kids run wild!! I am so glad that my children have the opportunity to grow up around some great people and great friends! On Bugatti Street, it is NEVER a dull moment....but we like it that way!! Stay tuned to Bugatti Street during Halloween....I have never seen anything like it!! Last year we were blown away. There were live haunted houses all up and down the street with decor that you wouldnt believe..I cannot wait for that post!!

The dynamic trio...Caitlyn, Ginny and Gianna!


After my little man's bath...I love you, my little 10 month old!!

2 comments:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

that looks like so much FUN!!!!

The Armstrong Family said...

Oh my goodness. First of all, his eyes are just gorgeous! Such a handsome little dude...and Ginny did a great job painting him. Glad he cleaned up well :)