Thursday, March 3, 2011

In a week...

Well, it looks like Dr. Westmoreland wants Miss Finley to make her arrival next week sometime. I have an ultrasound on Tuesday to check her size and then we will go from there. I was originally scheduled for induction day of March 15th but due to my fourth degree tearing that I had with Reese she wants to try to avoid this happening again. So- C Section is a possibility and to be honest, I am nervous about having one. Maybe it is because all I have ever known is vaginal since that is what I had with Reese. I think on Tuesday she will make it clear to me what the best route should be. My mom is able to help out for quite some time so that is WONDERFUL!!! I have large-headed babies....Finley's noggin was measuring at 38 weeks about 3 weeks ago. YIKES!!! Please keep everyone in your prayers as we decide the best way to get this girl out! I am nervous.........I cannot believe next week I will have THREE KIDDOS!!!! :)

1 comments:

AB said...

I had a fourth degree tear with my lil lady...we are about to start trying for numero 2 and I am already thinking about the pain of birth! ? glad to know I was not the only one in the world with "one big hole."

love your blog

heres mine
www.catchinupwiththebassfam.blogspot.com
www.lilytoesphotography.blogspot.com